The summer is almost over but the fashion is still fun. I got this number from Macs Couture on Mannings Hill Road. Mary Clark is the most awesome and fun designer ever! Her designs are fun, sexy and custom-made for your own body type. Continue reading “Off-the-Shoulder Baby Blue Summer Dress”
Ethnicurlies thank you all so much for coming out to my Expo and Meet up it was great to see you all looking so fab. So I have finally put together the details of the Castor/ Protective Style Challenge Oil Challenge
Begins August 4, 2014
Ends October 4, 2014
Castor Oil Challenge :
You can use Jamaican Black Castor oil. Dilute the oil if it is too thick, if you have locs or braids you can still participate. Decide which challenge level you are going to follow:
Basic: Apply Castor Oil to a clean scalp 2-3 times per week.
Advance: Apply Castor Oil …to your scalp 5-7 times per week. You must deep condition with a 1-2 tsp of your Castor Oil mixed in your deep conditioner and/or use it to seal your ends.
Use an essential oil like lavender or Peppermint to dilute the scent if you have not bought a scented Castor oil.
1. Your Castor Oil MUST be 100%.
2. The Castor Oil must be applied to a clean scalp to allow better penetration so that your scalp can absorb all the nutrients from the oil.
3. One must report any changes, improvements, success in your hair/new growth. This will inspire others!
4. Please upload a photo of your hair progress at week 3, 6, 9 &12 . You can email it to me and I will Post Via Instagram & Facebook if you do not have access to those social media. Please use #EthnicurlsCOC2014.
5. Drink Lots of Water and eat as Healthy as possible
6. Sleep with Satin Cap
Protective Style Challenge
Basic – Protective style 4-5 days, out Style 2-3 Days (Take supplements if you select this challenge. (e.g. flat twist, pin tucks, twist and pin)
Intermediate – Protective style 2 weeks, Out style 3 days and repeat ( e.g. cornrows, half a weave, wigs)
Advanced – Protective style 4 weeks, Out style 2-3 days and repeat ( e.g. Braids, weaves,)
1. Moisturize scalp every 2-3 days. Use L.O.C method
2. Deep condition after every wash
3. Protect to ends every opportunity you get
4. One must report any changes, improvements, success in your hair/new growth. This will inspire others!
5. Please upload a photo of your hair progress at week 3, 6, 9 &12 . You can email it to me and I will Post Via Instagram & Facebook if you do not have access to those social media. Please use #EthnicurlsPSC2014.
You can do both challenges at the same time if you chose. Drink Plenty of water and take supplements where needed. Sleep with Satin Cap!!!
All the Best Ladies. Lets get our Length ON!!!!!
XOXO – Ceta