I have had this in my bathroom for some time now and honestly being always deflated with products and their puffed up advertising I just bought it and left it in my Hair try in the back of my bathroom cupboard. One wash day I realized I was out of conditioner and of course being it was Sunday and nowhere is open I had to go rummaging through my stash to find one I could use.
Okay so here are the cons which is not much.
- I think it’s a bit over priced in The BVI. Here it ranges from &10.99 to $13.99 here on the island and sells for like $5.99 online and in stores in the US and USVI.
- Availability for it here is slim too, they have a lot of other types but the two that appeals to me are scarce here.
- I find some of the ingredient a bit hard to call and for some product Naturalistas this may be an indication that there are to many different chemicals in it
- Wanted more in the container for 10.99
- It smells awesome
- It is very thick and penetrates hair well
- It detangles hair oh so so easily, have a bit of slippage which is real good for detangling
- It is concentrated enough to be used as a deep conditioner
- I have used it as a leave In conditioner and its not heavy or cause any kind of build up
- It is Sulphate and Paraben Free which is oh so good for our hair
- Rich in Oils and Moisture
Over all I give this an 8 Afro shake and would recommend this for 4c Hair types that have a tendency to be quite dry. Its affordable and accessible and it can triple as a basic conditioner, a deep treatment and a Leave In.
Disclaimer:This product was purchased by me with my own money, I was not paid to write this review, my views are totally mine based on my own experiences